DescriptionBlundstone 1464 Comfort Elastic Sides Chelsea Boot Unisex Grey Pebble Nubuck
Model 1464 Gender Unisex Colour Grey Pebble Upper Material Nubuck Leather Fastening Type Pull-On Lining Material Leather & Synthetic Removable Insole Yes Insole Classic Contoured EVA & XRD™ Technology Sole Unit Comfort Sole Material TPU / PU
Find out more here.
- size guide
We've designed a range of footwear that means you can find the right Blundstone for you:
- Different footbeds providing varying levels of cushioning and support.
- Different lacing systems (traditional laces, zips, Boa system)
- Different leathers
- "V" cut vs Chelsea cut
All of these variations bring diversity to the sizing and fit and means that there's sure to be the perfect Blundstone for your feet.
- Try your boots on in the afternoon Our feet swell as we use them, and fitting for shoes when you have been active will help avoid buying boots that are too small.
- Be sure to walk around in your boots on a clean or carpeted floor. Your feet can spread up to two sizes larger when you stand up and walk around. This test will help ensure you have the correct size.
Please use our guides to help determine your shoe size.
Blundstone boots are marked with Australian sizing.
Please note that our ½ sizes refer to the width and not the length, with ½ sizes being wider than the full-size equivalent.
Men's Australian size is the same as UK sizing. Women's Australian size is one lower than UK sizing.
2 2 3 2.5 2.5 3.5 3 3 4 3.5 3.5 4.5 4 4 5 4.5 4.5 5.5 5 5 6 5.5 5.5 6.5 6 6 7 6.5 6.5 7.5 7 7 8 7.5 7.5 8.5 8 8 9 8.5 8.5 9.5 9 9 10 9.5 9.5 10.5 10 10 11 10.5 10.5 11 11 12 12 13 13 14 14
This size chart only applies to our 1365 Shiraz, 1441 Navy and 1443 Burgundy products.
6 7 6.5 7.5 7 8 7.5 8.5 8 9 8.5 9.5 9 10 9.5 10.5 10 11
Kid's Australian size is the same as UK sizing. UK/AU Kids size 7 is the smallest size we stock.
- Boot Care
Whilst our boots are designed to last, it is vital that you care for them and take action when they become dirty or scuffed to help prolong their life.
Our boots are either composed of leather, suede or canvas and each need specific care in order to keep them clean and scuff free.
Leather and suede are absorbent and susceptible to water damage, whilst canvas also attracts dirt.
There is currently no established industry standard for classifying a waterproof product. Leather boots are not able to be 100% waterproof but we make them as waterproof as the material will allow whilst still enabling for the foot to breathe. To enhance water resistance and durability apply a suitable protector before wearing and after each clean.
Follow our tips below on how to properly care for your Blundstone boots.
Most of our boots are composed of leather, here’s how to clean them:
- First, scrub off any caked on dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush
- Apply a small amount of leather cleaner onto a damp cloth and rub onto the shoe in circular motions. Make sure that your cloth is not too wet as too much water will harden the leather and make it crack.
- Wipe away the lather and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any central heating installations, as any exposure will dry out the leather. It can even cause the leather to pull away from the sole.
- Dress the leather with a polish, spray or cream to help protect your boots against further damage.
- If you have any water stains on your leather boots, combine equal parts of white wine vinegar and water and clean the stain away with this solution.
Here’s our advice on how to keep your canvas Blundstone boots in top shape:
- Scrub away any patches of dirt with a soft bristled brush. Or, if you have one lying around, you can even use an old toothbrush.
- Put a small amount of laundry detergent or washing up liquid into a bowl and fill with warm water.
- Dip a cloth or soft bristled brush into the water and clean the entire surface of the boot.
- Rinse the shoe with cold water. If any soap suds are left they will stain when dry, so make sure the shoes are thoroughly rinsed off.
- Put some tissue paper inside your boots and leave them to air dry, to help maintain their shape when drying.
- Never put your canvas Blundstones in a tumble dryer or they risk shrivelling and damaging the sole.
If you’ve opted for a pair of suede Blunnies, here are our top tips for cleaning them:
- Use a suede brush to scrub off any surface stains or dirt. Remember to clean with the grain of the fabric and not against it, as this will cause further damage to the suede.
- If you have any scuffs, remove them with a gum eraser. Simply rub the scuff and wipe away the rubber debris.
- Dampen the suede brush with a little water and pour a small amount of suede and leather cleaner or a gentle baby shampoo on it. Then clean the shoe, focussing your attention on any particularly stained spots.
- Dab the shoes with a clean towel to remove the soap spuds.
- Stuff your boot with some tissue paper and leave to air dry. The tissue paper will prevent the boot from losing its shape, and air drying will stop the suede from drying out.
- Once dry, apply a water and stain repellent on the shoe to prevent them from further damage.
- Never dry your boots by a fire or artificial heat source, as this will cause the leather to harden, shrink and crack. It can even cause the leather to pull away from the sole. Always dry your boots naturally at room temperature.
- Always store your boots in a dry, cool place away from sunlight or any heat which will tarnish the leather.
- You should use a leather conditioner on your boots whenever they need them. If your boots are looking a little scuffed and worn, always remember to use a conditioner.
- Similarly, you should use a suede protector on your suede boots when they are looking worn, and before you wear them on a rainy or sunny day.
- Avoid exposing your boots to chemical contamination. Strong acids and alkalis will do irreparable damage on leather, whilst commonplace substances like milk and salt are also highly damaging. In the event of exposure, clean the boots immediately.