DescriptionBlundstone 1302 Dress Chisel Toe Chelsea Boot Unisex Burgundy Rub Leather Web Exclusive
Model 1302 Gender Unisex Colour Burgundy Rub Upper Material Rub Leather Fastening Type Pull-On Lining Material Leather & Synthetic Removable Insole Yes Insole Contoured EVA Sole Unit Dress Sole Material TPU / PU
Find out more here.
- size guide
We've designed a range of footwear that means you can find the right Blundstone for you:
- Different footbeds providing varying levels of cushioning and support.
- Different lacing systems (traditional laces, zips, Boa system)
- Different leathers
- "V" cut vs Chelsea cut
All of these variations bring diversity to the sizing and fit and means that there's sure to be the perfect Blundstone for your feet.
Please use our guides to help determine your shoe size.
Blundstone boots are marked with Australian sizing and please note that our ½ sizes refer to the width and not the length, with ½ sizes being wider than the full-size equivalent.
2 2 3 2.5 2.5 3.5 3 3 4 3.5 3.5 4.5 4 4 5 4.5 4.5 5.5 5 5 6 5.5 5.5 6.5 6 6 7 6.5 6.5 7.5 7 7 8 7.5 7.5 8.5 8 8 9 8.5 8.5 9.5 9 9 10 9.5 9.5 10.5 10 10 11 10.5 10.5 11 11 12 12 13 13 14 14
This size chart only applies to our 1365 Shiraz, 1441 Navy and 1443 Burgundy products.
6 7 6.5 7.5 7 8 7.5 8.5 8 9 8.5 9.5 9 10 9.5 10.5 10 11
All AU Sizes are the same as UK sizes for kids shoes. UK Kids size 7 is the smallest size we stock.
- Boot Care
Whilst our boots are designed to last, it is vital that you care for them and take action when they become dirty or scuffed, to help prolong their life.
Our boots are either composed of leather, suede or canvas and each need specific care in order to keep them clean and scuff free.
Leather and suede are extremely absorbent and very susceptible to water damage, whilst canvas is easily prone to dirt.
Follow our tips below on how to properly care for your Blundstone boots.
Most of our boots are composed of leather, here’s how to clean them:
- First, scrub off any caked on dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush
- Dress the leather with a polish, spray or cream to help protect your boots against further damage.
Here’s our advice on how to keep your canvas Blundstone boots in top shape:
- Put a small amount of laundry detergent or washing up liquid into a bowl and fill with warm water.
- Dip a cloth or soft bristled brush into the water and clean the entire surface of the boot.
- Never put your canvas Blundstones in a tumble dryer or they risk shrivelling and damaging the sole.
If you’ve opted for a pair of suede Blunnies, here are our top tips for cleaning them:
- Dab the shoes with a clean towel to remove the soap spuds.
- Once dry, apply a water and stain repellent on the shoe to prevent them from further damage.